Click On The Ad

Nov 14, 2010

Who Am I?

Good Day,


Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Zainol Rashid and I have been an Internet Marketer since 2009. I make a living from eBay, blog, and e-commerce.

eBay

When it comes to eBay, I have tried it all. I first started selling items around the house then quickly moved to whole sale companies. In 2009, I was introduced to digital products and now make a full time living as an eBay Top Rated Seller. Currently, I have 2 account with Top Rated Seller status and one account with feedback currently more than 19 000++.


I am a confessed eBay freak! I have been selling on eBay since 2007, and I have learned from many eBay guru's and creative thinkers. I have over 110,000 people on my email newsletter mailing list as of May 2006 and the common goal among all subscribers is making serious money on eBay and on the Internet.






Blog Money





logspot.com/_fI0X-9eIGwk/TOmrubMa_9I/AAAAAAAAAEI/gLsjB9xMPV4/s1600/TOP+RATED+SELLER.JPG" imageanchor="1" style="clear: right; float: right; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-left: 1em;">
Over the last 3 years, I've spent my career toiling over untold hours to create, enhance, and perfect a fool-proof eBay business model that has skyrocketed me into one of the auction marketplace’s most successful Powersellers.

If you want access to proven basic eBay success strategies as well as more advanced 'insider information' and tips that have helped to create some very serious eBay success stories then I am you right ‘Guru’.

"Why is it so ludicrously simple to generate
flows of heart-pounding cash on eBay?"

Selling and making money on eBay is so drop-dead-simple, just about anybody of any business or computer experience can make it happen. And I’m not talking about the ones who are making a few extra spare change selling products here and there either – I’m talking about regular housewives, retirees, college students, and busy parents who are consistently milking several thousands of dollars every week with their eBay business from the comfort of their homes!

"Open Your Doors To Over 200 Million Hungry eBay Shoppers Worldwide"

As an eBay PowerSeller, you can attract hundreds of dollars per day, while spending only a couple of hours per day working from the comfort of your own home!

Did you know 95% Of People QUIT And Give Up
Before They Even Start Making Money On eBay?
Not Here And Not YOU!

Im here to share my secret and thousand others TOP RATED SELLER secrets on how to sell effectively on eBay. I believe God has his own recognition to those who try their best to success. I believe God sustenance is too big for us to explore. 

"My Goal is to provide you with the most up-to-date selling secret that will quickly and easily boost your sales and sky rocket your profits!"

Regards,

www.zainoldotcom.blogspot.com










Blog Money







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...